Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Projects...

It's 2010!! Time to start this year off with a fresh new start on some new projects. I'm currently working on a large, three piece, work for the lobby of JiWire.com, a wifi provider located in the great city of San Francisco. The piece is a challenge for myself due to the fact that they are requesting a Mid-Century/ Abstract theme to the piece, something I have never done before. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Next big thing is an art show that will be located at Julie's Tea and Coffe on Park St. in Alameda Ca during the moths of March and April. This will be a collaborative show with my good friend Leanne who is one of the most talented artists i know. The show is still on a working title, but I will keep you posted on this as well.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment